Monday, February 20, 2017

Twist & Pop-Up Card

Pop and Twist - Sounds like a dance or something, doesn't it? LOL! Nope, it's today's Creative Fold card 😀I've been wanting to try one of these for a while now so I followed the tutorial on Splitcoast Stampers here

I used our Glamper Greetings Stamp Set for the front. 

Being one who loves to camp with her horses & dogs, I REALLY, REALLY like this set 😉 I masked the camper by stamping it on a post-it note and covering the glamper on the card. That enabled me to use our new Sponge Brayers for the ground and sky. I also used our 1 ½" circle punch to make a moon mask as well. It doesn't get much easier than applying it with the brayers, and the ink stays even!



Annnnnd now, my favorite part of this card. I love how it pops open into a storybook type surprise. 
I've been wanting to use the new Bookcase Builder Stamp Set. My thought process was to make this mimick little rooms inside the camper. It is so fun once it all comes together! 
The base of the card is Sahara Sand and the DSP is our Moroccan Designer Series Paper. I love how it makes each "room" look like it has it's own wallpaper yet they all go together very well . 


And, last, but not least, I had to add some shimmer with my Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush to the outside of the camper on the front of the card and the envelope. I wanted it to look like an Airstream, LOL!

And that's it for today's dance, errrrr Pop & Twist card. I hope you have a wonderful Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment