Saturday, February 4, 2017

Last of the Stray Ducklings Swaps

Good Morning all! I hope this post finds your weekend filled with lots of fun activities! For me, those activities include crafting. I know, surprise! right?! LOL

Today I am sharing the last of the swaps from our Stray Ducklings group. 

This beautiful card was made by Lynn Brinker using the So Detailed Thinlit Dies.


Kelly Irish made this card using the FREE Sale-A-Bration Carried Away designer series paper. You can get it FREE as well with any $50 order! 


This cute card was made by Nancy Legate using the Special Reasons bundle. You can visit Nancy's blog here



And looky here! It's another one of those adorable chickens from the Hey Chick stamp set that you can get FREE with any $50 order. I LOVE this set! This card was made by Linda Pohl. BAWK! ;) 

I hope you all have a Stamptastic weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment