Thursday, April 20, 2017

Avant Garden

Happy Throwback Thursday! 

I don't normally show cards that utilize retired product, but I just love this card and the colors we used. This card was CASEd from Debbie Kramer who CASEd it from someone else. I believe it's made it's way throughout Pinterest. Anyhow, I changed the colors to some of my faves. 


The flower and sentiment were stamped using Avant Garden and the lace was stamped using Delicate Details - both from our recent Sale-A-Bration. 
The Designer Series Paper (DSP) is the current Neutrals Stack which is retiring in a few weeks. Get it now before it's gone, gone, gone! 


If you are looking for retired products please contact me. I might just have it and be willing to sell it. 😉
I hope you enjoyed today's card. Please come back tomorrow for a new current card. 

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment