Monday, April 17, 2017

Creative Fold Smash Card

I hope you all had a marvelous Easter spent with loved ones. Hubby and I had a great weekend spent with a family who has adopted us. The weather here was divine on Saturday. My horses got some much needed grooming and a little horseplay. I'm anxious to start riding and camping!

For your Monday viewing pleasure, I have chosen this smash card designed by Mary Booker 
( http://stamphappycreates.typepad.com/ ), but made by yours truly at a recent shoebox swap. I love it! It's so festive and fun :) I'm sure whoever receives it will love the surprise when they open it. 


The stamps Mary chose are from the Balloon Adventures set. The balloons were punched out of Dazzling Diamond and Red Glimmer Paper using the Balloon punch


Isn't it great?!

Are you interested in making fun cards like this one? I'd love to have you join me in class to learn how to do this on your own. If you're not in the North Central Illinois area, but still need a demonstrator to guide you with card making or scrapbooking using Stampin' Up! products, I'd love to help you out! Please don't hesitate to contact me. 

Until tomorrow, Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment