Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Paper Piecing Technique

Happy Tuesday everyone! Today is class day here at Kim's Kreative Korner. I'm looking forward to having a houseful of beautiful stamping friends to share my day. :) 

Today's card was designed by Sheilla Lucas and made by me at a recent shoebox swap. Sheilla showed us a great way to use up scrap pieces of cardstock with our diecuts. You simply stick all the pieces side-by-side and cut them out using thinlit. On this card, we used the beautiful Detailed Dragonfly thinlits and the Petal Burst embossing folder. I left a sentiment off on purpose that way I can make it whatever I need it to be when the time comes to use it. 


And that's it for this quick and simple Tuesday card. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me. 

Until tomorrow, Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment