Friday, January 26, 2018

More Than Chocolate Valentines

Happy Friday Friends!!!
We made it! 

Today I'd like to share a card we made in class last weekend using the 
More Than Chocolate stamp set

I love this set because well, I LOVE chocolate! 
Truth be told, I love anything sweet. 
Yep, I'm a sugar-a-holic! 
Sad, but true. 


I volunteered to participate in a Secret Valentine sending through my Upline. I wanted to embellish on the above idea so I added a box of chocolates. Since I didn't know the person my card was going to, I changed up the sayings. 

I thought it would be cool to show that beautiful Berry Burst ribbon on both the front and the back so I cut a section out of the front, wrapped it around the back and tied it in a knot. 

I hope you've enjoyed this card today. I think it's adorable (but I might be a li'l biased! 😉)

I hope you all have a wonderful day!

Happy Stamping!

~Kim~

SUPPLIES:
Textured Impression Embossing Folder (TIEF): Ruffled

No comments:

Post a Comment