Saturday, January 20, 2018

Stray Ducklings Swap - Party Pandas Fun Fold

Welcome to another Stray Ducklings Blog Waddle. 
This month we are blogging from the Occasions and Sale-A-Bration catalogs. 


I opted to use the Sale-A-Bration freebie, Party Pandas for my card today. 
I am part of a Stampin' Up! demo group on Facebook. Jo Anne Hewins came up with this cool idea to use strips of our Color Theory paper as bamboo. You can find her card HERE.  I CASEd her bamboo idea and ran with my own fun fold card. 


I just love the sentiments in the Petal Palette suite and this one was perfect for my card. 



The card folds flat for mailing. 



I hope you've enjoyed my card today. Please waddle along the list to our next blog participant, 


Mary H  




PANDA FUN FOLD SUPPLIES (Click on any product to go to my store)
Cardstock BaseOld Olive 4 ¼ x 11 Scored @ 2 ¾ & 5 ½
Strips – Old Olive ¾ x 11 (2) Scored @ 2 ¾ & 5 ½ and ¾ x 3 ¼ scored at ¼ from each end & embossed with the Layered Leaves TIEF
Panels (layers) Old Olive 4 x 2 ½  & 4 x 5 ¼ embossed with the Layered Leaves TIEF
                            Sweet Soiree 4 x 2 ½ 
Pandas are stamped with Party Pandas (which you can earn FREE with a $50 order!) 
Bamboo is 3/8” strips of Color Theory DSP
Balloons are stamped and cut out of Sweet Soiree & Tutti Frutti DSP
Sentiment is from Petal Palette & stamped on a Stitched Shapes oval in Whisper White

2 comments: