Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Waterfront Scene

We made it to Wednesday! 
We're halfway there! 

As you can tell from my blog decor, I'm an outdoorsy kinda girl. I love to be outside - when the weather cooperates, of course. And I especially love seeing all of God's creations via horseback. 
This stamp set puts me in my happy place in a two-fold manner. 
I get to be in my craft room creating while dreaming about spending time on one of my horses enjoying nature. 🐎🐴 

 Win-Win, Right??? 😍

 I was going for the look of a flowing river/large stream. I hope I accomplished it. 
What do you think? I'd love to hear from you! 

I just love the simple elegance of this card. It was achieved with minimal items. 

Ahhhhhh, now I want to go there! 😉

I hope you all have a wonderfully marvelous day!
Happy Stampin'!

SUPPLIES:
Stamp Set: Waterfront
Die Cuts: Celebrate You (FREE through Sale-A-Bration)


No comments:

Post a Comment