Saturday, October 10, 2020

Stampin Stray Ducklings October Blog Waddle- Suite from the Aug-Dec Mini Catalog

                   

Hello and welcome to our October edition of the Stampin Stray Ducklings Blog Waddle. This month we're focusing on any suite in the August - December mini catalog. I chose the Trimming the Town suite. I love all the vibrant colors. They make me happy! 😁

We made this creative fold card during a recent Zoom session. It's called a Scalloped Tag Topper Card. In my 6 years with Stampin' Up! I think it's only the second one I've made. I really need to make more. They're simple and have such a WOW factor! 





And speaking of a WOW factor, check out that Designer Series Paper. It sure makes card-making easy aaaaaaand it's on sale this month! Woohooo!!!! There are 15 different packages to choose from- all on sale! You can find that list HERE . I've added a couple of thumbnails below for a quick reference.




Which ones are your faves? I love most of them! I admit, I'm a DSP hoarder 😳 but I'm trying really hard to use them up as I get them nowadays. Thank God being a Demonstrator comes with a product discount! 😉 LOL! 


I can't wait to see what the others have to share. Please waddle along with my duckling friends by clicking on the list or using the buttons below. 

                           Kim Baker <----You are here
           Nancy Legate            
   Sue Boerner    
                                                              

   


HAPPY STAMPING!
~Kim~

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment