Monday, October 12, 2020

There's No Place Like Gnome Fun Fold

Hello friends! I'm slowly getting back into the swing of things after being on vacation for a week. 

You all know how much I love stamping, but when the weather is gorgeous, my first love is horses and horseback riding. Riding in the Ozarks along the Jacks Fork & Current Rivers is a dream-come-true for me. I never in a million years thought that I'd ever have a chance to trailer my horses that far away and ride. But, God is Good and He's given me more than I could've ever imagined. Sometimes I have to pinch myself to believe it! We had perfect weather all week too and we were able to even sneak our annual rafting ruckus in! I won't bore you with a lot of pics, but I just want to show you how beautiful the area is. Adding Fall colors just enhances it! I'm also proud to announce that our horses were rock stars. I'm so proud of both of them!

The colors were just starting to turn on Wednesday. By the time we left on Friday, it was even prettier!

 Regardless of how fun vacation is, I always love coming home. I miss my dogs terribly. They are my "kids". Which opens the segway for my card today. There's no place like gnome. LOL! 

I love these little gnomes! Aren't they cute?!
And being a fun fold makes this card extra special, don't you think?!

More of that Trimming the Town DSP too! Don't forget to get it while it's on sale!

Our perfect riding weather here in Illinois is quickly coming to an end. While that saddens me, I'm happy with having time in the craft room. 

What have YOU be creating? I'd love to see!

HAPPY STAMPING!

~Kim~

Product List

1 comment:

  1. I need to know which product is the best from the ones listed on the site?
    Two Gnomes on a Ladder

    ReplyDelete