Thursday, October 1, 2020

We BEE Stamping Blog Hop - Sharing A Technique

                       

Hello and welcome to the 2nd We BEE Stamping TEAM Blog Hop. Today we are sharing techniques. I have 2 of them for you - Water Flicking and Faux Heat Embossing. I even made a video so you can see specific details- including my shortcomings :) 

I used the Nothing's Better Than bundle. I just can't get enough of it. It's so much fun! And that Rainbow Glimmer Paper just gives the perfect WOW factor!

This angle shows the water specks and the faux embossing up close on both cards. Wait till you see how the faux embossing was done - super easy!



And for the inside, I did the same exact stamping, but I stamped off twice on each stamp before laying the color down. The sentiment is in full strength. 


Please see the video below for more details and please excuse my "human-ness". There were a few foibles 😖 LOL! I'm not the most comfortable with videotaping yet. 😕

If you just buzzed in from Lisa Brown's post and need to go back or you'd like to keep buzzing on to Karen Burke's post, please use the buttons below or click on their names here. 

I hope you have a Stampingly Wonderful day! 
 
~Kim~ 


Product List

5 comments: