Monday, September 28, 2020

Kylie Bertucci's International Winners Blog Hop September 2020

Whether you are a regular visitor or just hopping by, welcome to Kim's Kreative Korner! I'm so excited to be participating in the Top Ten International Highlights Winner’s Blog Hop September 2020 hosted by Kylie Bertucci! First, I want to thank you for taking the time to vote for my card in the gallery a couple of weeks ago. You can see that card HERE. There were so many amazing projects and I am honored to have my card receive so many votes!


Our Hop is all about Thanks. Today I'm featuring a card I made during a recent mystery stamping event. Isn't that Designer Series Paper gorgeous? I LOVE it! I paired it with the new Brushed Metallic paper to make it even prettier. The sentiment is from the Massive Thanks stamp set. 



That sentiment is exactly how I feel about the cards I send and who doesn't need a paper hug during these crazy times?!

This close-up shows just how shiny both of those papers are. Pretty huh?

Please be sure to check out the beautiful creations from the other International Blog Hop Winners by clicking on the links below. As always, 

HAPPY STAMPING!

~Kim~

Product List

8 comments: