Sunday, September 6, 2020

A Very Special Fun Fold Theater Card

Hello there! I hope this Labor Day weekend finds you all well. We here at Baker's Acres have been VERY busy roofing hubby's shop. It's been quite an undertaking but we have experienced the utmost generosity with family & friends just showing up out of the blue to help. It's been a real eye opener for me! I am beyond grateful and I know hubby is too. 

Without further ado, I'd like to share a card I made for a contest. It's a theater card. The panels slide open to extend the card. So fun! We are sent bits & pieces of crafting supplies from our Upline, Linda Bauwin. We make a card or two with those pieces then send them back to her to be judged and we can win product prizes - usually in the amounts of $25, $50, $75 and even $100! The contests really get my creative juices flowing! 

A peek at the front when it's open so you can see the inside. 


A peek inside

I didn't capture the copper shine to this ribbon, but trust me, it's so pretty! 
I embossed the pumpkins from the Turnovers Stamp set and the wheelbarrow wheel with Gold embossing powder to match the beautiful gold foiled DSP in the back of the card. 




The sides push in to fold for mailing. Pretty cool, eh?

And it folds flat to fit into a regular A2 envelope :) 

That's it for today. I hope you all are enjoying your long holiday weekend. 

HAPPY STAMPING!

~Kim~

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment