Thursday, September 10, 2020

Stamping Stray Ducklings September Blog Waddle - 3D items

  


Welcome to the September edition of the Stray Ducklings Blog Waddle. This month we're focusing on 3-D items. This was a difficult task for me. It's not something that I do regularly so I had to really give it some thought. Then, I remembered....I bought the Parcels & Petals bundle in hopes that we would be back having regular classes again by now. I have a couple of class attendees that LOVE making other things besides cards and I wanted to share this awesome bundle with them. 

Now, I get to share it with all of you in a big cyberspace classroom! :) This box is super simple to put together. It only requires adhesive in 4 places and goes together lickity split! 
The dies include a tag topper and fun dies to make those elegant detailed designs you see on the bottom of my tag. 
The pumpkins are from the Turnovers stamp set. I stamped them with Versamark and heated up some gold stamp emboss powder on them. 
The boxes are a generous size. Each box requires 2 sides. Each size requires a 4x6 sheet of paper, so you can get 3 boxes out of a 12x12 piece of cardstock or designer series paper. In the first example, I have a clear B & C block stacked inside. Great as a gift for a TEAM member or a customer, eh? 😉 Or, like below, I borrowed a couple of hubby's peanut butter cups. 
And, they even hold a great option for those of us who are Weight Watchers - Mini Snack Bars (Guilt free, right?!) 
So many options for such a great little box! What will YOU put in YOURS? I'd love to know! 

Please be sure to visit my other duckling friends by waddling to their blogs. You can go back to Sue Boerner's or waddle on to Sheryl Diemer's by clicking their names here, in the list,or using the buttons below.




                                      Kim Baker <----You are here :) 
Sheryl Diemer
Nancy Legate
Sue Boerner


As always
HAPPY STAMPING!

~Kim~



Product List

2 comments:

  1. I love this box Kim! Thanks for all of the ideas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for keeping us ducklings in a row and on task with our waddles!

      Delete