Wednesday, September 16, 2020

More Christmas Designer Series Paper Used Alternatively

 Hello Stampers!

As promised from my previous post, I'd like to share another non-Christmas card I made from the Trimming the Town Christmas DSP. I love those trees. They remind me of camping. Since we have the new Campology Stamp set in the annual catalog, it was perfect to use for background paper. 

I love to camp with my horses and my dogs, but I must admit, I'm not much of a tent camper. Hubby and I tent camped once on an air mattress. I vowed never again. LOL! Now we have a horse trailer that has a camper in front with all of the amenities of home. That's *my* kind of camping! 😉

My sentiment comes from the Ridiculously Awesome stamp set. I love all the large greetings in that set and being a slim card, it was perfect to fill in all that space. I'm digging this card style. It's a nice change. 

What are you going to stamp today? I'd love to see your creations!

Until next time, 

HAPPY STAMPING!

~Kim~

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment