Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Hidden Message Fun Fold Card ("H" Card)

Hello Stampers 😁 
I have a super duper fun card for you today!
We made this card in a ZOOM meeting quite some time ago. I LOVE this fun fold because it's easy but has a WOW factor! I will definitely be making more of these in my future. 
Check it out. The first part that folds up looks like an H and has a hidden message behind it (hence the name I gave it.) 😉
Then you open up the middle flap to reveal the inside of the card. Cool Huh?

Would you like to have all the dimensions to this card? Our fearless ZOOM leader, Nancy Legate, has a FREE pdf tutorial for you on her blog HERE. She calls it the Spanner Panel Card. 

Regardless of what you call it, it's super fun to do. I know just who the recipient of my card is going to be. I can't wait to send it to them! 

That's it for me for today. I hope you get the opportunity to be creative today. 
HAPPY STAMPING!
~Kim~

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment