Monday, October 19, 2020

Elegant Christmas Cards

 Hello Everyone!

 I love these new foil embossed cards from the mini catalog and I couldn't wait to use them! Using them with our new Green & Red Foil sheets just enhanced the beauty of the cards as well. I wanted a subtle, elegant affect so I chose the Evergreen Forest 3D Folder to go along with all of that shine. 



These cards came together pretty quickly this morning and I'm elated at the outcome.  I don't think the pictures do them justice. Just look at the shimmer on those gold foil card envelopes. It's gorgeous!

Here's our sketch

I love how Stampin' Up! makes it so easy for us to make easy cards with a WOW factor! 


The most difficult part was covering up the "to you and yours" with washi tape, stamping "Christmas Blessings" in versmark, removing the tape then heat embossing in gold emboss powder. 


After that was done, I used my Stampin' Write markers and the Stamparatus to color "to you and yours" with red & green inks and add them to the embossed piece. 

What do you think? Do you like them? 

Product List

4 comments:

  1. These are so pretty....love the foil! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely lovely with those foil embossed cards! I love that you added a bit more behind the embossing folder. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete