Monday, December 20, 2021

How to make 20 Christmas Cards Quickly

 Hello Friends! 

I wanted to share how easy it is to make multiple Christmas cards with the awesome Gingerbread & Peppermint Memories and More Cards & Envelopes. You get 20 pre-printed card bases and envelopes in a package. They are awesome and they're a great finished card size - 4¼ x 6¼


I grabbed a spool of the Real Red Mini Ruffled Ribbon, some DSP and the Frosted Gingerbread bundle and went to work. I didn't have any plan, I just started cutting pieces and adhering them to card fronts. It was really fun to just come up with ideas as I went. What do ya think?





And just look at those adorable envelopes!

I used the Lovely Labels Pick A Punch to make the sentiments. I heat embossed Happy Holidays from the Frosted Gingerbread stamp set in white embossing powder. 

And that was it. So. Much. Fun!
Don't miss out on these. When they're gone, they're gone. 

HAPPY STAMPING! 
~Kim~



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment