Monday, December 6, 2021

Kylie's International Blog Highlights - December 2021

                                           

Hello :) 
Today I am partaking in Kylie's December edition of her Monthly Blog Highlights Contest. The Top 10 vote winners get to participate in an International Blog Hop. 

I would really appreciate it if you would take a minute to vote for my card.  

I combined the gorgeous Ever Eden Specialty Paper with the Brilliant Wing dies and the Eden's Garden Dies. I am elated over the way this turned out! 
What do you think? 

I think it's very elegant, but I might be a tad biased 😉

It folds nice and flat for mailing too. 

And I made a cute little space inside to write your greeting. 

I just LOVE this bundle. The specialty paper is so pretty. If you like it, you'll need to get it as soon as possible. It's only available while supplies last. It's not in any of the catalogs. 

And that's it for my card today.  

Please vote by clicking on the button below or HERE. My card is #26. Once you get to the voting page, click on the heart for #26 in the upper right-hand corner. Once the heart turns red, you know that you're vote counted. You can vote for 5 cards, but it isn't mandatory. You are allowed to vote for just one if you'd like. 

I really appreciate your support with this! 

#26 :) :) :)



Product List

16 comments:

  1. Oh my! This is such a pretty card, Kim! ~ Kim Kroeker

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful Kim, those butterflies really do look like they're flying! Excellent idea to combine those two die set, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo,so pretty and elegant! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love what you did with the dies! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Card. I love this set of stamps and paper, wish the paper was going to be available in 2022.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card! The gold butterflies coming up off the card are really neat!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the butterflies flying! Thanks Kim for being part of my International Blog Highlights this month and all the best with voting!

    ReplyDelete