Monday, December 27, 2021

Kylie's Top 10 International Blog Highlights Winners Hop December 2021

                                                                    

At the beginning of almost every month I participate in Kylie's International Blog Highlights. I ask for votes so that I earn my way to this hop. A HUGE THANK YOU to all of you who voted for my card. You can see that card HEREYOUR votes bumped me into the top 10 so that I could participate in this hop today. 

Thanks Friends! This card is for YOU!
I did 2 techniques on this card - Negative Image Masking and Ink Blending. I just love the way it turned out! I started by die cutting a butterfly from the Brilliant Wings dies and placed that over a piece of 3¾ x 5 Basic White CS. I taped the mask down so it wouldn't move while I did my ink blending. I started with Daffodil Delight on the bottom, Mango Melody in the middle and Flirty Flamingo on the top. Then I used my Stamparatus to stamp the flowers from Forever Blossoms. I wanted to make sure I could go over them a few times if needed since the mask was still on. 


The gold shimmer ribbon and the Brushed Brass Butterflies (from the upcoming Jan-June Mini Catalog) add an extra touch of elegance to the card, imho. 

I added a tiny butterfly inside too :) A fun and gorgeous technique! I hope you enjoyed today's card share. 

Thanks again for voting for my card! Voting opens on January 3rd, 2022 for the next one.

Please visit Kylie and the rest of the Top Ten Winners by clicking on the links below. 
HAPPY STAMPING!
~Kim~


Product List

14 comments:

  1. Kim, your card is beautiful! I love the blending of the colors on the butterfly with the flowers. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool technique you used on your amazing card, Kim! I will have to try it. Congrats on Top 10! I hope I get to see you in real life soon my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! Congrats on Top 10!
    Greetings from Germany, Simone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Simone. So nice to be hopping with you this month!

      Delete
  4. Wow Kim this card is awesome! Love the techniques you used. Congrats on making it to the Top Ten Blog Hop this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful cards. What a great techniques. I will have to try it.
    Congrats on Top 10!
    Greetings from Germany, Liane

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an awesome idea! Really unique! Congratulations on making the Top 10!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea! Your card is so pretty and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card! Great way to use the masks!

    ReplyDelete