Saturday, January 1, 2022

January 2022 We BEE Stamping Blog Hop Sneak Peek Into Sale-A-Bration

                       

🎉🥳 HAPPY NEW YEAR! 🎉🥳
I am so happy you decided to stop by the We Bee Stamping Team monthly Blog Hop. This month we're giving you a sneak peek into the upcoming Sale-A-Bration and what better to start the year than a pretty, hand-made, calendar display using gorgeous new DSP (Designer Series Paper)?

This new Daffodil Afternoon DSP will be available for FREE with any $50 order starting 1/4/22. Isn't it pretty?!

My inspiration came from Debbie Mageed who used the Splitcoast Stampers Tutorial for the card and turned it into a calendar display.  
I love how Debbie creatively thought outside the box on this project. It was so fun to make! 

If you try it, I would love to see your creations. I think I'm going to make another one when I earn the FREE Sunshine & Rainbows SAB DSP, so stay tuned! 😉 

Please check out the beautiful cards the rest of my friends have made by clicking on the links below. 

HAPPY BLOG BUZZING!


              Buzz this way to Leigh Amburgey's blog         Buzz this way to Linda Bauwin's blog

                
Product List

8 comments:

  1. OMG this is over-the-top. I so love this, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely use of the Daffodil Afternoon paper. I too CASE'd Debbie using the Heart & Home DSP. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great minds think alike Karen! :) I went and looked at yours, so pretty!!! Debbie was so creative in her idea. I love it. Have a great day!

      Delete