Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Windmill Sliding Upright Easel Card

Hello there!

I have a fancy card for you today. I made this card for a contest that my upline, Linda Bauwin, has for her downline. I learned the card during a Mystery Stamping with my Stray Ducklings friends. Nancy Legate taught it to us and I ran with it! :) 

I have the Tulip Fields bundle but I only used the Windmill Fields dies for this card. I love how the windmill blades actually turn because I used a brad in the center. Fun, fun! :) 





I even added the tiny fence to the base of the windmill



It even folds nice & flat to fit in the envelope. 

Would you be interested in joining our Zoom sessions? We do them weekly. Nancy breaks everything down nice & easily for us. Feel free to contact her at stampn4u@frontiernet.net and she'll add your email to her list! 

Thank you so much for stopping by! 

HAPPY STAMPING!

~Kim~

  

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment