Monday, January 3, 2022

Kylie's International Blog Highlights January 2022

                                            

Hello :) 
Today I have a tri-fold card for the January edition of Kylie's Monthly Blog Highlights Contest. The Top 10 vote winners get to participate in an International Blog Hop at the end of the month. 

I would really appreciate it if you would take a minute to support my endeavors by voting for my card (#23)

I started with a piece 5½ x 11 cardstock then cut as shown below
 in these templates from Nancy Legate


I knew I wanted to use the Simply Elegant Specialty DSP. I love the gorgeous silver, gold & copper foil highlights it encases and I have not used it enough since I bought it. Adding some butterflies out of the Gold 6x6 paper and the Copper Foil sheets just gave that pretty paper the pop it needed. 

I used Versamark and copper embossing powder for the greeting. Everything is so shiny on this card :) The copper butterfly's wing holds the card closed, but it slides out from under it easily. 
Just a touch more of that pretty paper for the inside and it's ready to send to your recipient. 
I love how elegant this card is. I hope you do too!

To vote just click on the button below or click HERE. My card is #23. Please click on the heart in the upper right-hand corner and it will turn red. Then, you know that your vote counted. You can vote for 5, but it isn't mandatory. You are allowed to vote for just one if you'd like. 
I really appreciate your support with this! 
#23








Product List

12 comments:

  1. Oh wow Kim!!! This is an amazing card, love the angles and the gold butterflies are amazing with this paper. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Kim! Love everything about it. Thanks for being part of my International Blog Highlights this month and all the best with voting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kylie! Thanks for hosting for all of us! :)

      Delete
  3. Beautiful glimmer and glow in this card Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card, Kim!! I love it! ~ Kim Kroeker

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWESOME... AS USUAL❣️❣️❣️ L💜VE It❣️ Voted!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is gorgeous, Kim! Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete