Monday, January 10, 2022

Stamping Stray Ducklings Blog Waddle January 2022

                                  

I share my passion for stamps, ink & paper with a special flock of ladies called the "Stampin' Stray Ducklings". Whenever we're together, feathers fly because of all the fun we have! Today, my feathered (or notsomuch! LOL) friends & I are featuring Sale-A-Bration items. 
I chose to use the Friendly Hello Bundle that you can earn FREE with a $100 order. The bundle comes with a stamp set and a Designer Series Paper Pack. Fun, right?!
The paper has such soft colors and the stamped images are easy to color with any medium.
I chose to use Stampin' Blends today. 

I just love that striped paper so I added a little snippit inside and viola! my card is done :) 
Fun! Fun!

And there you have it! Please make sure to check in with the rest of my duckling friends. Next up is Nancy Legate or you're welcome to waddle back to visit Sue Boerner

HAPPY WADDLING!!!
~Kim~



5 comments: