Friday, January 28, 2022

Calming Camellia - SaleABration FREEbie :)

 Hey there. 

I'm back with another FREEbie you can earn during Sale-A-Bration; the Calming Camellia stamp set. This stamp set is amazingly beautiful. It's a distINKtive stamp so it puts all the shading where it needs to be without all the work of trying to figure it out on your own. Take a look.

I stamped the large floral image in Fresh Freesia on Basic White to start. I then embossed a panel of Soft Succulent with the Ornate Floral 3D embossing folder and punched a heart out of the center. I adhered the embossed image over the stamped image. Super easy and it makes for an easy but elegant card. 


Here's the image stamped in Balmy Blue, So Saffron, Pale Papaya and So Saffron with Balmy Blue sponged around the edge. 
The detail is incredible and the key to get the depth in the image is to be sure that your ink pad isn't too wet. 
It never ceases to amaze me just what we can do with a beautiful stamp, ink and some paper. 

I hope you have time for some stamp therapy soon!

HAPPY STAMPING!
~Kim~


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment