Sunday, January 30, 2022

Simply Marbelous SaleABration DSP Makes GREAT Backgrounds

 Hello there! 

I wanted to do a quick share on this Sunday morning to show you how beautiful the Simply Marbleous DSP is. It makes the most gorgeous background layers for any card! I took 3 of my Calming Camellia images that I stamped a couple of days ago and used the Simply Marbleous as a background for them. 

Check it out

Aren't they gorgeous? I'm sure anyone would love to receive this card - simple, quick and pretty! And, I added a small strip inside to jazz it up a bit!

I love how our DSP (Designer Series Paper) makes card making so much easier. The Simply Marbleous Paper is FREE with any $50 order! BONUS! 

Short & Sweet for me today. Our family is driving here to play cards and then go out to the local famous chicken spot. 

HAPPY STAMPING!

~Kim~

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment