Saturday, January 29, 2022

Ladybug Card for Simple Saturday

 Hello there!

Have you ever seen a bundle or stamp set in the catalog and think, "Nope. Not interested." Then, you see a card someone has made and all of a sudden, your attitude changes? Yep, I think we all do it and this card right here made me fall in love with the Hello Ladybug bundle. 


Kim Williams from Stampin With Kjoyink (typepad.com) sent this card to me for a recent challenge. I immediately fell in love and added this set to my next order! I'm not sure what the draw is, maybe the non-traditional color (Polished Pink), but I LOVE it. I do know that the punched ladybug is smaller than I originally thought, and I like that. Seeing it in-person really helped, but maybe it's that too often, I make projects way too hard and overthink them. I'm not sure, but did I mention that I LOVE this card?! 
Yep, I do! 

Aaaand, those daisies in the background from the Hello Ladybug stamp set coordinate perfectly with our medium daisy punch! How's that for a bonus?! LOL! 

Aaaanyhow, that's it for me today. You can find all the products listed below. Just click on anyone of them and it'll take you to my online store. 

HAPPY STAMPIN'!

~Kim~

*If you enjoyed today's project and would like to see more, I would love it if you'd subscribe to my page via email by adding your email address to the box in the upper left corner and hitting the "subscribe" button. 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment