Monday, January 31, 2022

CASEing (Copy And Share Everything) the Catty with Flowering Rainboots

Happy Monday!!!! 

I know, I know, grumble, grumble, groan. LOL

Well, I'm here to pretty up your Monday! 

Do you ever look at your stamps and think, "I'm just not sure what I want to make?" I do. All-the-time! Luckily, we have lots of great ideas right inside our catalogs! I always use the catalogs to get my creative juices flowing and in today's card, you'll see quite the resemblance. 

On page 30 in the upper left corner. I changed the shape of the card, the background and the colors, but the general idea is the same. 

I LOVE this Flowering Rainboots stamp set. I couldn't wait to get my hands on it when I saw the new catalog. It's awesome how it does all the shading for you. The Bloom Where You're Planted DSP in the background was perfect for this layout. 
The sentiment is from the Sale-A-Bration FREEbie Special Moments. It fits perfectly here, don't ya think?!

Such a fun set! Stay tuned as I've got another fun card from this set coming next Monday (1/7/22)

HAPPY STAMPING!

~Kim~


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment