Sunday, January 23, 2022

Perpetual Birthday Calendar Box

Hello Krafters!

Today I want to share a fun project I made to help me with my birthday cards. I got the idea from Jeanie Stark. I really wanted to use this fun paper from our Pattern Party DSP pack, but I did not have any 12x12 cardstock (as Jeanie's tutorial called for) in Poppy Parade, so I had to alter the directions to fit 8½ x 11 CS. 


The inserts and month labels were a printout on Jeanie's site (link below). I just printed them on Basic White CS and cut them out with my trimmer. I punched the months out using the Double Oval Punch. I used the Lighthearted lines stamp set for the sentiment. I added some Loose Flower Flourishes with two Basic Pearls colored using my Night of Navy Stampin' blends and a Bumblebee Trinket to finish off the front. 

These boxes make great gifts too! As I get cards made for people, I can just slip them inside the box in front of the month of their birthday.
 It's such a fun project, I can't wait to make more! 

My measurements: 

Box

Poppy Parade -8½ x 8¾: Score on 8½" side at 1¼ & 7¼. Score on 8¾" side at 4½ & 5¾ Cut & miter center flaps. 

                       -1x6 (for front of box)

                       -scraps to punch out for months

Inserts

Thick Basic White 4x5¾ & ¾ x 6

DSP 4x5¾

Front

DSP 2⅞ x 5

 

Jeanie's Tutorial with her 12x12 measurements HERE

Jeanie's Perpetual Calendar print outs HERE

And that's it for today!

HAPPY STAMPING!

~Kim~


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment