Saturday, January 22, 2022

Crafter's Blessing Home Decor

Hello there! 

Today I have a home decor piece for you. I was inspired by Tina Rappe at www.stampinstudio.com

Tina got the poem from Lyssa Zwolanek.

I wanted my art piece to match the colors in my craft room which are So Saffron, Blushing Bride, Balmy Blue & gray so I colored & stamped the crafy items from Handmade For You and Make It Happen. I added a stitch from the Stitchery stamp set around the edges too, but I got it a bit too close to the edge so you can barely see it. LOL I also used the new pink Supple Shimmer paper. It matches the flowers on my rugs very well and...it sparkles! We all need a little sparkle in our lives! 💖

I colored some of the items with Stampin' Blends and others were just stamped. On the multicolored stamps I used my Stampin' Write markers to color each part of the stamp differently.



I finished it off with some Artistry Blooms Sequins. I've been using them a lot lately :) 

Here's a close-up of the poem

As always you can click on any of the items below to take you to my online store.   
Have a great weekend!
HAPPY STAMPING!
~Kim~

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment