Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Matchbox Cards

 Hello there!

We made some Matchbox cards during Monday night's Zoom session. I loved the card so much, I made a second one on TikTok and thought you might like to join me in the fun too! 


I've gotta say, the star of the show is that super fun Sale-A-Bration Designer Series Paper - Sunshine & Rainbows. It makes card-making so easy!
I used Cloud Punch to punch out the clouds on the DSP for both cards (but snips would work too!) and I used the SAB stamp set Special Moments (FREE with $100 order) for my sentiments on both cards. It's great for several occasions.  

 I used the Iridescent Rhinestones to finish off the first card.

And I used Opal Rounds on the second one. I love both options!

And there you have it! 2 fun cards lickity-split! Just check out my Tik-Tok video...3 minutes, start to finish!  


That's all for now

HAPPY STAMPING!

~Kim~


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment