Monday, January 24, 2022

Catching Butterflies and......Dancing?

 Hello Stampers!

Some of you out there know that one day per week I teach line dancing. I LOVE to dance. I grew up in dance class, was in Pom Pon in high school, taught ballroom at Arthur Murray's as a young adult and have been line dancing most of my adult life. I secretly sometimes wish I would've named my business "Dances with Paper Crafts" because often you'll find me in my craft room, jamming to my favorite tunes and boogying down. 'Tis true. If a beat drops, usually my booty is groovin', scissors in one hand stamps in another. 

And now that you have that fun li'l visual in your head, you'll understand the cards I'm about to share. We have this cute new Sale-A-Bration stamp set called Catching Butterflies and the first card below is pretty much the type of cards we make with it. I stamped the little cutie and the butterfly in Memento ink. Colored them with my Stampin' Blends, added some dimensionals and popped her onto a backdrop that I had stamped using the new Oceanfront stamp set in the Jan-June mini. 

Not a great picture but I was trying to show the Wink of Stella I added to the net. 

But on the second card, that cute li'l girl is dancing. I inked her up in Memento Black ink, then used my shammy to wipe the ink off the net and the handle before stamping her on the paper. I used another SAB item - the Friendly Hello DSP -too. I even played "paper dolls" by stamping her on the DSP and cutting out the dress to do some paper piecing. 
That fun dancing sentiment is from the Flowing Flowers stamp set. 

One stamp set, two different ways. And, what's better, is I earned it FREE with my $50 order. You can too, while it's still in stock. 

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. 

HAPPY STAMPING!

~Kim~

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment