Saturday, January 15, 2022

Simple Card Saturday :)

 Hello Stampers!

I've got a quick but cute card for you today. I made this card during a Team Building Zoom meeting with my Upline, Linda Bauwin. I'm ashamed to say this is the first time I opened my Sweet Symmetry DSP. Just look at that vibrant fun paper! 



Directions: 

1. Cut a 5½ x 8½ piece of Bumblebee Cardstock and score at 4¼ 

2. Cut 4x5¼ piece of DSP and center it on front of card base. 

3. Cut 1¾ x 5¼ piece of CS (same as #1) and place it on right side of card front. 

4. Cut 1½ x 5¼ piece of coordinating CS. Run it through embossing folder, I used Tasteful Textiles, Then adhere onto #3.

5. Die cut tag from Tailored Tags and stamp sentiment on it. 

6. Add ribbon to tag, pop it up on dimensionals and place it wherever you want on card front. 

7. Add embellishments of your choice

And that's it. Quick and simple. 

Cute Huh?

HAPPY STAMPING!

~Kim~

 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment