Thursday, March 12, 2020

Me Oh My, It's a Leprechaun!

Check out this adorable guy! 
You all know I was "gnomified" a few posts ago. With St. Patty's Day coming up I got the idea to change my gnome to a leprechaun and I must say, I'm just as smitten with this guy as I was with the gnome. Now, if I could only get him to leave me some gold! 
🍀💰💰

We made the card in class 2 days ago and I made the treat holders for our tablemates and the leaders of the retreat last weekend. 
Of course I HAD to finish the inside of the card and the envelope 😉
Stampin' up doesn't currently have a clover so I had to improvise with the Stitched Be Mine dies. 

YUM! 

Feelin' Lucky?!

Aren't they cute?


You know what would make me feel lucky?   

... if you joined my team by purchasing the Starter Kit. 
   For $99 and no shipping, you could pick out $125 worth of merchandise PLUS get a FREE mini trimmer, FREE package of 6x6 Designer Series Paper AND a FREE stamp set of YOUR CHOICE - with no obligation ever! You're also guaranteed a 20% discount through July! Again with NO OBLIGATION to buy another thing or meet any other amount. 

I am currently in desperate need of at least 2 team members. If you're in the United States and you've been considering it, ever so slightly, I'd love to discuss it with you. You can email me at paintfancy@yahoo.com or call me at (815) 878-1288. 

~HAPPY STAMPING!~
Kim 



Product List

1 comment:

  1. That is the absolutely the cutest little leprechaun ever! Can you share how you made him please?

    ReplyDelete