Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Thoughtful Blooms- Sale-A-Bration FREE earn

I can't believe it's the last week of Sale-A-Bration already!
I don't have all of my SAB cards blogged yet - say it isn't so! LOL! 
Thoughtful Blooms is one of my favorite items in the SAB catalog. 
This wonderful stamp set & punch are available to you FREE when you spend $100 and guess what...??? That punch is rolling over into the new catalog! You can earn it and not have to buy it!
How cool is that?! 
On this pretty fold-over-flap card I used it to punch out the flowers in our Pleased As Punch Designer series paper. That paper is AWESOME!!! So Spring-y, don't ya think?
All the images behind the flowers were stamped. The "I Miss Your Face" stamp is from another SAB treat - Tags In Bloom. I just love that saying and I know exactly who I'm sending this card to :) 
And check this out...you see what I did there? I held that flap down with one of those adorable flowers popped up on a Stampin' Dimensional. And where did that cute "Hello Friend" come from you ask...it's from the Seriously The Best stamp set. I stamped it in Versamark then heat embossed it using our White Stampin Emboss powder. The gems are from the Noble Peacock Rhinestones. 
And then there's this wildly funky, bright & happy card using that same Thoughtful Blooms set & punch. I just love how bright and cheery (& incredibly funky) it is. 
Check out that ribbon...you see those little notches? I did those with the punch. I just used the tip of one leaf to create a divot to keep my ribbon in place. On the sentiment, I used all four colors of my Stampin' Write markers to color it, stamped it, then stamped it a second time in Memento to give a shadow of the 4 colors. 

And there you have it - 2 very different cards using this fun set. Don't miss out. Get yours today!
You can order from my store by clicking on any item below. 

HAPPY STAMPING!
~Kim~






Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment