Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Under My Umbrella for the Stampin' Stray Ducklings Blog Waddle

Hello & Welcome to the March edition of the Stampin' Stray Ducklings Blog Waddle. 
Today we're focusing on Spring cards. 

The Under My Umbrella Bundle is perfect for this occasion and the Pleased As Punch Designer Series Paper works very well with it - don't you agree? 
This card is a pocket fold. 
The insert slides in and out for the recipient to view. Cool huh?!

And I punched that umbrella directly out of the DSP as well. Fun and not-to-difficult. Don't ya just love that paper? It's so bright and cheery. I can hook you up with it too. Just click on any of the thumbnail links below to go to my store. 

Next up is our own Mama Duck, Lori Helvick, won't you visit all of my other duckling friends too and if you have time, we cherish comments from all of you.

Quuuuuaaaaaaack!!!!



Product List

10 comments: