Thursday, February 25, 2021

Beautiful Sale-A-Bration Paper for Mojo Monday #554 :)

Good morning friends! Today I want to focus on my favorite paper in the Sale-A-Bration catalog- the Flower and Field Designer series paper. It's so bold and vibrant with that black background. 

I love it! And I love even more that I got it for FREE when my order was over $50. I used it in conjunction with the Mojo Monday #554 sketch 

I also used the Pretty Perennials stamp set. I stamped "Happy" in Misty Moonlight in on Basic White CS then cut it out using my Brother Scan N Cut. I cut a 2nd layer in black to put behind the first layerk then adhered it to my 2½" Stitched Circle. I stamped "Mail" in Shaded Spruce then added a Misty Moonlight flower and black stamen. I popped that layer up on dimensionals, added some Seaside Spray metallic ribbon then adhered the whole panel to a white card base. 

And since I haven't said it in 24 hours, I'm going to say it again... I'm going to miss this paper. It's gorgeous and fun. I've really had a great time designing with it. 

I added a little strip of the DSP inside the card and it was finished. 
Very pretty with minimal work. 


I'd love to hear what you think. Please leave some love below :) 

Only 3 more days to take advantage of the BEST deal ever right now. 


Cluck! Cluck! The Chick Promo is still going on too!


HAPPY STAMPING!

~Kim~

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment