Thursday, February 4, 2021

Seashell Joy Fold Easel Contest Card

I have a super fun card for you today, but my card has a sad story. It was made for a contest I entered with my upline, Linda Bauwin. Unfortunately, this card and another one I will feature coming up, never made it to her. Both cards are MIA out in the post office world...somewhere. 

Thankfully, I have pictures.  

My card uses the Sand & Sea suite collection paired with the Seaside notions stamp set. 

Who doesn't love the beach, right? 
And I totally love that sea horse, I mean, it is a kind of horse, so naturally I would love it!

I had been wanting to try this fold too - so fun! 

These shells were stamped on our new Pearlescent Specialty paper. I used my heat tool to be sure that the ink was good and dry before I popped them up on dimensionals on the card. 

The seashells above and below are part of the Seaside Shells stickers in the suite. I'm not sure if you can see it real well, but they have a shimmer too them - so pretty!

I missed out on the contest since my card is MIA, but I sure hope that it eventually makes it's way to Linda's address. 

I kinda wish I was on a beach somewhere this upcoming week. It's supposed to get bitterly cold here in Illinois. I feel so sorry for the people and animals that have to be out in it and I feel really sorry for my fingertips when I have to do chores over the next week. Such is the life of being blessed with livestock. I wouldn't trade it for the world, but I am praying for warmer temps 😉

This was my view as I was stamping yesterday


Sunny and Cisco were having fun in the snow. It takes my breath away to watch them and even though it's cold, I feel so blessed that God made my dreams come true! 

I hope you all have something in your life that makes you feel that way too! 

HAPPY STAMPING!

~Kim~


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment