Sunday, February 28, 2021

Just Chicken In

Hello Stampers! I just wanted to "Chick In" with you. 

How you doin'?

These Chickens are so dang cute!!!


I can't help but smile every time I see that silly chicken! I'm so happy that Stampin' Up! brought this set back. I made the sentiment on my computer, printed it off on Basic White then punched it out using the double oval punch. 

The new die cuts with both the Hey Chick and the Hey Birthday Chick sets are super fun. They really expand the uses for the stamp sets. 

If you buy any of the Chick Stamps or dies from me right now, I'll send you a PDF tutorial of 5 exclusive cards I designed for my customers only. 


Today is the last day you can sign up for the FREE Paper Promo with Sale A Bration. It all ends at midnight tonight! 




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment