Saturday, February 13, 2021

Ride the Range 2

Howdy Partners! LOL! 

I've got a fun western card for you today. Being a horse person, I'm diggin' the Ride the Range set. It has so many fun images and die cuts. I'm sure any one of my Trail Riding buddies would love to receive this card in the mail. 


I simply ran the card base through the Cut & Emboss machine using the Pinewood Planks embossing folder, stamped some barbed wire and the sentiment on a piece of In Good Taste DSP, die cut the windmill out of silver foil, heat embossed the horseshoe using silver emboss powder and wrapped some linen thread around the horseshoe. Easy Peasy, right?



A little barbed wire inside and on the envelope and the card was finished. 
I love it! 
I hope you like it too!
HAPPY STAMPING!
~Kim~




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment