Friday, February 19, 2021

Bright & Fun Cards that you wont be able to stop making!

 Howdy Stampers! :) 

Today's cards just make me giddy! I LOVE the bright cheery colors so much that I couldn't stop making them! I love that the Sweet Strawberry stamp set is DistINKtive (it's shaded so it gives different levels of ink which makes it looks more realistic.)        

And then.....Stampin' Up! added the Berry Blessings stamp set along with the Berry Delightful Designers series paper FREE for Sale-A-Bration with a qualifying order and well, I just had to have the ENTIRE set!!! That paper, OMGosh. So bright and cheery! 

So, I wanted to show you how I used the Strawberry Builder Punch. First, I punched a template out of a scrap piece of cardstock and then I stamped the images through those punch outs. 

And viola! They're all in the correct spots for punching out!

Well, they would've been if I would've had my template with the correct side up! Whoops! See how the image on the right side of the punch is? I had my template upside down! LOL I had to flip my template over and start again. Good thing it was an easy fix! LOL!

Check out this not-so-plain gatefold. It has a hidden panel!

It opens in the center to reveal an extra set of squares! Confused? I was too at first so I made a quick video to show you. It's at the bottom of this post :) 

This fold looks really hard but it's not hard at all. It's quite addictive once you get started. 

The slides that "lock" the gate fold closed are also shown in the video. 



Check it out

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. 

The Berry Blessings Stamp Set combined with the Berry Delightful DSP is only available till February 28th. You can earn them FREE right now! Don't miss out! 

All items are listed below in clickable links for your shopping convenience. 

You can still get my Hey Chick Tutorial for FREE when you purchase any Hey Chick stamp set and/or die cuts OR you can buy the entire tutorial for $9.95. 


Just a little over a week and the BEST deal around will be gone. 
Check it out:

HAPPY STAMPING!

~Kim~

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment