Tuesday, March 30, 2021

A Flamboyance of Flamingos :)

 That's what I have for you today. 

Did you know that a group of flamingos was called a "Flamboyance"? 

I didn't. I had to look it up, so I learned something new today. 😍

Isn't this Flamboyance of Flamingos awesome???!!! I mean really, these cards are so elegant and fun if I do say so myself. 


I attended a weekend virtual retreat at the beginning of March and this was one of our groupings of projects. It was my favorite, but all the projects were wonderful. 

I will be sharing more of them as I get them organized. Right now my craft room is a very hot mess. Between the retiring items and the new catalog coming out I'm attempting to reorganize and it's not pretty 😖


If you have any questions about any of the cards please don't hesitate to contact me. 

HAPPY STAMPING!

~Kim~

 




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment