Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Ride the Range for Paper Players 533 Challenge

Hello there!

Today I'm playing along with the Paper Players 533 Challenge that is all about animals! I'm psyched because if you know me, you know I'm all about animals! I just couldn't pass this one up!

I'm diggin' this Ride the Range bundle. I haven't used it as much as I was hoping so I'm trying to make up for lost time. LOL We made this fun fold card in our Stray Ducklings Zoom meeting Monday night. Debbie Kramer brought this one to us :) 

I used watercolor pencils on the background. Not sure I like it, but after all the work I put into it, I wasn't throwing it out! LOL

The die cuts in this bundle are so fun! I especially love that windmill! 

The Basic White CS is 5¼" x 8" scored at 4" & 6"
Easy and fun!


I love joining in! Won't YOU join us too?!

HAPPY STAMPING!

~Kim~






Product List

6 comments:

  1. What a cute card, Kim! I love the little scene you have created. This is such a fun fold. I am so glad you shared with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim this is so fun! I love the farm scene you created! The fun fold makes it even more special! Such a great sentiment, too! SO happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect little scene you created Kim - and a great fun fold too! Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete