Wednesday, March 10, 2021

March Stampin Stray Ducklings Blog Waddle

                           

I share my passion for stamps, ink & paper with a special flock of ladies called the "Stampin' Stray Ducklings". Whenever we're together, feathers fly because of all the fun we have! Today, my feathered (or notsomuch! LOL) friends & I are featuring Spring or Easter Cards. 

This set is called "Springtime Joy" so it was a no-brainer to use it for this waddle. Just look at those adorable images...so stinkin' cute!!! This card is so simple- one die cut, a little stamping & coloring, some DSP and you're done. #simplestamping
Easy Peasy and cute as heck, right?!

I love coloring with our Stampin' Blends. They really make it easy and the colors are so vibrant. 

And there you have it! Please make sure to check in with the rest of my duckling friends. Next up is Sheryl Diemer or you're welcome to waddle back to visit Sue Boerner

HAPPY WADDLING!!!
~Kim~

                                  Kim Baker <-----you are here :) 
Sheryl Diemer
Nancy Legate
Lori Helvick
Debbie Widener
Sue Boerner





Product List

8 comments: