Sunday, March 14, 2021

Fluttering Out Butterfly Closure Card

Hello Stampers! 

Today I have a beautiful butterfly closure fun fold card for you. It's just a gate fold card that I measured halfway down the flaps and cut the corners off. I wanted the butterfly's wings to hold the card closed so I glued it down in the center between the flaps. 

I stamped the butterfly using Memento ink, colored it in with Bermuda Bay & Night of Navy Stampin' Blends. I cut the triangles out of the Natural Touch Specialty Paper using the Stitched Triangle Dies then colored them with Crumb Cake Stampin' Blends to make the woodgrain darker. The DSP (designer series paper) on the front sections and inside is from the limited edition Butterfly Bijou paper that's only available until the end of the month.
 
Just lift the wings and the card pops open. 
TA DA! Open! Lots of room to write your personal message on the inside flaps too! 
And check out that Wink of Stella on the butterfly. So pretty! :) 

I am currently working on a video to show you all the pieces to this collection. I'll be posting it soon so stay tuned!

HAPPY STAMPING!
~Kim~


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment