Thursday, February 17, 2022

Cactus Cuties Toaster Pop-Up Card

 Hello!

Today I have a cute fun-fold card for you. I've heard it called a Toaster Pop-Up card so that's what I'm calling it. 

Take a look.


Most of the time, there's a rectangle insert with a greeting in the center (like a piece of toast inside a toaster). I opted to have punched/cut out items instead of the toast in the toaster LOL 

Isn't that fun how it pops up?!

I added a panel with "wall" DSP to the back

And it folds nice & flat for mailing
Take a 4¼ x 11piece of Cinnamon Cider cardstock and score it at 1, 2¾, 3¾, 5½, 7¼, 8¼ and 10".
Cut a slit in the 5½" score line from the ½" mark down to 3½"

Add Tear Tape to the 2 end flaps as shown below then adhere the items you would like to pop up before you stick these together. 

  and a panel to write on on the bottom. 

I had a lot of fun making this card. I hope you liked it!

HAPPY STAMPING!

~Kim~


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment