Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Fun Valentine's Gift Card Holder with video tutorial and recipe

 Hello there Stampin' Friends! 

We're havin' quite the snow day here in North Central Illinois. I'm not sure what our tally is so far but we were predicted to get around 8" of snow. Our Central Illinois friends got quite a bit more than we did. Good ol' Winter in the Midwest! I'm hoping we're done now! LOL


Snow days make the best craft days.

I have a fun gift card holder for you today. I love sending out Starbucks gift cards. This one is for a guy family member, so I didn't want to make it all mushy and stuff. I think it turned out pretty perfect for being fun, yet not gushy. What do you think?

I dusted off the A wish for Everything stamp set and Word Wishes dies. I haven't used them in quite a while. The little purple hearts are from A Banner year stamp set, but the star of the show is the adorable Sweet Talk DSP. It's so fun!


Measurements: 

Real Red CS - 4¼ x 5½ & 4¼ x 9¾ scored at 3¼ & 6½, scrap for die cutting

Basic White CS- 2¼ x 3¼

Sweet Talk DSP- 4 x 5¼, 3x4 & 2x4

Ink: Real Red



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment