Thursday, February 3, 2022

Sale-A-Bration Island Vibes & Special Moments Sympathy Card

 Hello there. 

Today I want to share the beautiful depth of the Sale-A-Bration stamp set Island Vibes. I have to admit, I passed this set up in the catalog at first. Then, of course, I saw others using it and was flabbergasted at the beauty in the distINKtive stamping of the images. 

I love how Stampin' Up! has figured out how to get the light/dark variations in the stamps for us. It makes for such elegant cards. 
I added some ever-so-tiny yellow dots in the greenery using my Stampin' Write marker. I wanted a little added color without being overbearing. As always, if you can't see it well, click on the image to enlarge. 
The Island Vibes stamp set is FREE with a $50 spend during Sale-A-Bration. The sentiments I used are from the FREE with $100 spend, Special Memories stamp set. 
Sympathy cards are so hard to do, IMHO, but this stamp set lends itself to the subtleness of such a difficult subject. Only 25 days left of Sale-A-Bration. :( 
What will you stamp today?
~Kim~


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment