Friday, February 25, 2022

Large Twisted Gate Fold Card

 Hello Stampers!

Today I'm sharing a card we made on Monday during our Mystery Stamping Zoom session. It's called a Twisted Gate Fold. It looks hard but it isn't. Check it out: 




It's simply a 6x9 piece of cardstock scored at 3" & 6" then scored diagonally in the 1st and 3rd rectangles. The DSP is 2 pieces of 2¾ x 5¾ cut diagonally (one is cut left to right and the other is cut right to left) and a piece of Basic white the same size as the DSP. 
Because this is an oversized card, you need to make your own envelope. I used my Envelope Punch Board. 

I hope you have a wonderful weekend! I'll be back on Monday (March 1st) Looking Forward to Spring blog hopping with the We BEE Stamping team. 

HAPPY STAMPING!
~Kim~


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment