Monday, February 7, 2022

Catch Ya Later Fun Fold

 Hello there! 

I have a fun fold card for you today. I'm not sure what it's called, but I saw it on my friend, Lori Helvick's, TikTok and knew I had to try it.

I started with the Catch Ya Later Stamp set.

Aren't those monkeys cute?! 
I colored them with my new Natural Blends #500 & 600 (medium) and used Old Olive for the vine. The DSP is Beauty of the Earth. I used the Stitched So Sweetly dies for the inside box and the sentiment.
I also used the Symmetrical Stems Border Punch to add some greenery to the inside. 

The finishing touches are compliments of the Blue Adhesive-backed gems. 
They're so pretty!

This was such a fun card to make. I'm really happy with the way it turned out :) 
What do you think? I'd love to hear from you. Please feel free to leave a comment below. 

HAPPY STAMPING!
~Kim~



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment